Defensor 3 is for vaccination of healthy dogs, cats, ferrets, cattle and sheep 3 months of age or older as an aid in preventing rabies.
- Contains a highly immunogenic, fixed strain of rabies virus that originated from Louis Pasteur’s original 1882 isolate and has been extensively tested for freedom from contaminating agents.
- Use of an established cell line yields a vaccine of consistent potency from serial to serial.
- Formulated with an inactivated rabies virus prepared from cell culture.
- Exceptionally well tolerated after injection.
- DEFENSOR has been demonstrated to be uniformly safe in experimental tests, and no significant adverse reactions were reported in extensive clinical trials of the vaccine.
- DEFENSOR vaccines produced for sale in California meet specific potency standards required by that state.
- Customer-friendly packaging includes peel-off labels to make record-keeping faster and more accurate, a color-coded organizing system, and an easy-open safety band.